Terms and conditions
- All prices quoted are final prices without VAT and without shipping costs. Because of the "statut d'autoentrepreneur" I do not raise the VAT and therefore I am not displaying it.
- When you place an order to purchase a product by clicking the order button, we will send you an e-mail confirming the receipt ofyour order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send you an order confirmation viae-mail or dispatch the product."
- The contract can be concluded in either English or French.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without D.Vicente's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France.
Right to cancel
1, starting the day after you have received the goods, without having to give any reason. However, this period will not start before all information obligations laid down in the “Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000” have been fulfilled. You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways: by written notice sent to us by post, by fax, by e-mail. You must address the cancellation to:
1 Remark country specifics: when selling to consumers based in other countries, the online shop must observe the following additional regulations: The cancellation period is: 7 working days for consumers based in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain and United Kingdom; 8 working days: Hungary; 10 days: Poland; 10 working days: Greece, Italy and Romania; 14 days: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark; Estonia, Finland, Portugal, Sweden, Latvia; 15 days: Malta and Slovenia. In Switzerland there does not exist a right to cancel for distance selling contracts.